Thursday 28 August 2014

A matter of choice


I am 
the true 
light

I am the water
from the skies

the wind 
of the souls

I am the father,
not the son
of man.

one  that follows
the  heart
not the pocket
enters
the gardens
of Eden.

the gardens
of mother,
woman,
daughter,
the gardens 
of mother earth.

one 
who follows
money,
fascism,
Mass Media, 
violence,

will not find
a single place
to lean and rest

they will remain
out of the gardens
till  they perish.

I return
after 2,000
years
to complete
and restore

overthrow
darkness
and return 
humanity
to the gardens

I preach
the Rebirth
of humanity.

the choice 
is yours.

my temple is
democracy.

I once more
speak 
from a 
small nation,
that is ruled
by an empire
as Judea was,
Hellas
is today.

In the gardens
rejoicing,
or slaves 
of your masters?

the choice
is yours...

Vaios E. Ganesh 

No comments:

Post a Comment